Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Trying To Stay Cool

 Helen fixed a curtain to block off Momma's little bedroom so she can keep it cooler.  Gilbert gave her the sheets from where he works.  I forget what his place of work is called but they have lots of rentals. It is near Branson.  Anyway, they get rid of older sheets.  They are all white.  Helen was wondering how to hang it.  Nothing was long enough and I told her to use pvc pipe.  I don't know if she did or not.

I recall when we were growing up the summers were so hot.  We had one fan.  We would beg Momma to let use sleep outside, but it got the quilts wet and she usually said "no".

I see that old quilt I gave Helen.  It was something that was wrapped around something Larry bought.  I am glad she is using it.
 This is Bill's new house.  Helen sent me a link.  I looked at all the pictures but will only post this one.  I hope it makes a great home for his little family.  I think your first home gives you hope and focuses on family.  I remember my first little house at Pottsville, AR I was so excited.  Larry and I could not have bought it without Dad's help.   He was happy to help us.  I paid the money back by purchasing his and Mom's headstone....16 years later...no interest.
Verse for Billy\
Jeremiah 29:1
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
 Jonell sent this today.  It is an Hydrangea.  She has 4.  Kenny bought them for her and she is still enjoying his special gift.  I hinted to Larry, but he did not get it.

Below are two Orioles--an Orchard and a Baltimore.
 Helen saw a back bird with a little orange strip on the wing.  When he flew, she saw his under belly and it was orange.  I think it was an Orchard Oriole.  But she said his chest was black.  I could not find another bird that I thought it might be.
 A Red Wing Blackbird has orange and yellowish white on the wing but it is black underneath.
Erin texted me today that the Bible is the only book that the author is present as you read His Book!

No comments: