Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pillows!

Fleta sleeps in one of Debbies old night
gowns and I sleep under her little pink
blanket everynight. I don't let the grand
girls play with the blanket or put it in
the floor...it is too special...

For my Mother's Day gift to myself...I
got new pillows and a new set of sheets.
I am posting this picture for Helen. Her
bed looks so modern. I took a shot of my
dresser but then I could see the dust on
the mirror and dresser top so I deleted
that one. I will have to dust before I
post it. My bedroom suit is old Helen
about a 1960 model it is made of birch
and all the drawers are dove tailed. The
bed...I gave to Erin because I needed
a larger bed. This one is queen which is
the size I like. Laura gave the bed to me.
You see all those pill bottles on my side of
the bed...they are for when I get sick in the
middle of the night which is often.

2 comments:

patsy said...

the quilt is lovely.

Sister--Helen said...

I love the quilt hanging over the foot of the bed