Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dead

Laura dreamed I died last night. She and Erin were off in another city shopping. Don't know why I was there. I fell over stone dead. They called the ambulance. The emt said...she is dead and you will have to call the funeral home. They would not accept me. They decided to just have the funeral there as it would cost less and they knew I would be pleased. The funeral home had to do a rush up job...but the event went off. An old man attended who said he thought he knew my husband in his younger days. He would call and let Larry know--I was dead. Everything went great. When they got back to Galla Meadow they had a meeting in the kitchen. Larry told Laura you had better call the SISTERS--

Laura called Fleta and Laura said in her dream...that is when it 'hit the fan'....

Glad I have you sisters!

1 comment:

patsy said...

that is funny about the SISTERS!