Friday, September 16, 2011

Hot or Cold

Already, I am thinking about being cold this winter. I got so cold last winter....now that I am in my 60s I notice I hate being really hot and worse I hate being really cold. Patsy, my butane was 390.00 for a tank. I think it said it was 2.39 a gallon. We will have to fill it again before winter is over, I don't want much...
Oatmeal for breakfast plus a good pot of coffee.
Anything on lunch
Nothing much sounds good for supper if I cook it. If we eat out it tastes better.

As you get older your priorities really shift. You just want comfort and a good book to read.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I've noticed the same thing with age: Hot weather and cold weather are both harder to bear. My mother warned me about this. I understand now why my sister heads for Texas for five months of the year... she does it to stay warm!

patsy said...

bill see, mike see, auston see and mike's new women.