Sunday, November 27, 2011

Root Digging

I have been doing a little root digging and uploaded my family tree to rootsweb. I got my family site tied down so I can post new pictures there. Fleta had to help me get it set up. I thought I could do it but it would not work...called her and when I looked at what I had done low and behold I had spelled Standridge strandridgge and that is why it would not work. Don't know what we would do without having a 'sister' on call. Hardly, a week goes by that someone does not email me a question and I enjoy trying to answer the query. Tomorrow it is back to work, but only a short time before I get another 'break'.

2 comments:

patsy said...

no i have not read about Heneritta Lack but I did know about her. I got mixed up and thought it was helen who ask me and went to her site and told her what i just told you. I am sure she is wondering whhat the ----!

Sister--Fleta said...

Two days, no post. Roots are probably dying from being left out above ground.