Sunday, July 1, 2018

Lilies Blooming

 I have Tiger Lilies blooming and this cascading lily.   
It is really hot. 99 degrees now.  I helped Laura clean out from under the Galla house.  It had 30 years of junk under it.  Laura cut the insulation off the old vent piipes too.  We worked hard.  I noticed sweat was dripping off my nose.  We got a lot done.  Astrid worked on the cabinets.  She is staining them a darker shade.  They probably half of the rooms painted.  All the ceilings are painted.  They will probably get the air finished next week.  Larry told Astird--he could not wait 'til Thanksgiving dinner.  I don't know if she "got" it or not.

Greta is getting a palette widener...I guess it is called.  I think Erin said she would wear it a year.  When all the permanent teeth are in she will another set of braces.

I hope Melissa and Helen are having a great visit.  Fleta is getting another bathroom overhaul by Only Brother!

No comments: