Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Sun Restoring Me


 I wanted to burn all those sticks that had fell from my trees during the ice, rain and snow, but the oak leaves were deep there.  I knew they’d catch fire and make a mess.  The fire wouldn’t have gotten away from me but Phinnie would been getting black feet and my house is dirty enough.  First, I got my Kubota lawn mower out and mowed all the leaves.  My mower started right up.  By late after noon I did not even need a jacket outside.  Phinnie was so happy to be outside.

Sister Helen will be coming home in about a week.  She’s had problems with her car stalling.  Her Kimberley made her a warning sign for her little car.  I think son Bill has all the things on her car fixed but a warning sign doesn’t hurt!  Bill bought an older camper and is upgrading it.  Helen is making new covers for all the cushions.
Laura told me about signing up to usps so I can see my mail each day.  Well, they sent a notification that I have a pkg coming from Berryville.  Anticipation! What is it?  Who’s sending me something?  Thursday, I will know!

This video is for my friend Donna Wood.  I think, after viewing it, Donna will appreciate her God given singing ability more.  Sister Fleta and I are singing happy day to her 49 year old baby son.  He told us it’s a good thing we’re already saved as this would boot us from the heavenly chorus for sure.  And Sister did not know how to end a video so we just go on and on and on…..



1 comment:

Donna. W said...

That looked like the two of you were having fun! It made me smile.