Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Birthday At School

Once a month at Siggie's school they celebrate birthdays.  Today is the day for March so Laura is going to have lunch with Siggie and Pop is picking her up at 2:30 and they are going to have some good times together.  Laura asked Siggie is she wanted both Gigi and her to come to lunch and the reply was I want you and Poppa.  Well, well, so instead Laura thought of having her checked out early.  Little tables and little stools are really hard for Pop to navigate on.  I think he is already planning what they will do.

Now, my feelings are not hurt at all.  I have never felt the need to be number one and I love to just watch and see what is going on.  I think Siggie will be in school on her real birthday number and I think I will take her a roast beef sandwich, curly fries, and a jamoca shake that day from Arby's as that is her fav!@

No comments: