Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Road to Work

Erin sent me this yesterday.  This was the road as she went out to work.  She drove a nurse to her "stops".  I think Erin did "not get that from me".  When the roads are bad, I stay home.  Last storm, I got to needing bread or something and Larry said go get it.  I said what about the roads.  He said they have been clear for days.  I thought well the Meadow isn't clear.

Today, Erin has probably already went down that icy Harrison Hill.  Hope we get a warm up and this is the last one of the season.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's not my picture. 30% clear today.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, dear, where did I get that photo. ???

Sister--Helen said...

I would have to of made bread or done without...No driving on ice or snow for me and I never will...Bad weather,,,Stay home till brother or george goes...That is my motto