Monday, March 17, 2014

Searching For Billie Bowline

I think Billie is first on the left and I think Pauline is first on the right. Etta Lee is behind Polly by John Maples Moore. Sister Oma died of lung cancer. I have found lots of information about John Maples Moore, Etta Lee Moore (she was named for Grandmother), and Pauline Moore, but Billie Bowline has alluded me. I can not find anything but a grave that I don't believe she is buried in. Her actual name is Wilma G. Moore and we know she married a Bowline because of Oma's obituary, which I have. For the last two days off and on, I have entertained myself by searching for Billie. I can not find her, not even a trace. Maybe she and Mr. Bowline split and she married again, but I have her birthday, July 4, 1926, and it sure looks like I could find something with that, but I can not. I sure would like to know what happened to Billie.

No comments: