Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Charles Powell Query

I received an email today concerning Charles Powell.

Link to Data She Spoke of

Her email to me.
I have visited your 3 sisters site am awed by your research.  I have a Charles Powell who married Sarah Jane Gholson whom I believe connects to one Edward Powell.  These Powell descendants connect with the Giles Carter lines of Halifax and Prince Edward.  Also with the Webbs, Greens, Terrys, Turners, and several others.  I would be interested in your research and any information that you have discovered since this posting, or that you feel you can share.

Steve Carson did the initial research at the Library of Virginia and, as you can see, your research is also included in my interpretation of the data. This is a 'working' site that new information is added daily.  Beware of errors. 
Regards, 
Mary Frances Eggleston

This probably refers to the other Powells in Halifax...but I will look at what she has and Sisters you may also.
Meek Hill -- Road leads home!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Looks like most of the stuff at this link...is our stuff!

Sister--Helen said...

Hannah is way,,,, out in front if they are racing...

Sister--Fleta said...

She has Charles Powell that married Sarah Gholson as a son of William Powell. I do not think so.