Monday, December 15, 2008

Clayton's Visit

A secretary at school said her son was
potty trained at 7 months. Everyone just
laughed out loud at her. And she said "well,
maybe it was 9 months.
Clayton is about 6 months--in weeks--his birthday
is Dec. 27! He is not potty trained but he
can walk; he can talk; he eats with a fork and
spoon. He is writing a book and he told me about
the first two chapters. It will be a best seller
and he will do book signings when he is a year
old. Oh, you can send $20.00...if you want a
first edition copy. Email me for his address!


5 comments:

patsy said...

could you be a little proud of this boy?

Sister--Fleta said...

It looks like he is still a sloppy eater.

Sister--Helen said...

he is a pretty boy...

Unknown said...

I imagine you will claim it is the Powell gene pool - he certainly is a cutie putie!

Sister--Helen said...

I have seen lots of kids since I did childcare for over 15 years and I have never seen a baby that was as strong as Clayton....he held his head up and could push his chest off the floor before any baby I have seen do that....