Sunday, June 21, 2009

Will You Walk With Me?

I have been driving about 6 or 7 miles to walk--how silly--I am going to walk down the hi-way by my house the rest of the summer. I faced the traffic and did not meet too many cars this morn. I walked my 3 miles but it took longer because I took my camera so my sisters could come along. This is an old sticker flower for Helen! Remember Sister they were purple and so pretty but you could not pick any or you would get teeny, tiny stickers in your fingers!
This Tiger Lily is for Fleta. It sits by the hi-way. I am thinkin of bringing a shovel and digging it up in Fleta's honor.
This is what Patsy would call a night flower (weed) as when the sun goes down it blooms or in this case before the sun comes up too good.
I gave this wild rose a name--it's the Pink Patsy Fairie Rose!!
A weed for sister.
More weeds by the road.
A big white weed bloom for Patsy.
For years I called this Galla Creek--Larry informed me the other day it was just a ditch than ran into Galla Creek...so this is Galla Ditch!

1 comment:

Sister--Fleta said...

While you are walking, find us some crown vetch, dig it up and bring it to me to plant on my clay bank down by the electric pole.