Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Day

Today I looked out after getting up and having already consumed a pot of coffee, I thought...this is probably where I will die. Erin thinks I will live forever so it will be a long time from now. I like living here and when spring comes I will like it more.

Astrid stayed overnight and we will go to Sunday school and church soon. I checked 3 blogs this morning and I hit the jackpot...Sister 1 posted about the Sheriff of Helen's County, Sister 2 posted pictures of home, and Sister 4 was sentimental and showed a clock Mom gave her. I don't have a photo to post, but it is a good day because each of my Sisters said hello today. I hope we can continue sharing bits of what we enjoy the rest of our lives.

When one gets older things get slower. Things we enjoy are weird I am sure to the youngsters. Patsy wants to read the latest in the news. Helen wants to check on her grandgirl. Fleta is remodeling for old age. I enjoy a real newspaper in the morning. i thought I could read it on the computer...just not the same. I conned the AR Demo Gazette boy to bring the paper to my door. It is a good way to start the day. Look at national news, AR news, ads, and clip coupons...while on the second pot of coffee but don't tell Erin!

Have a good day Sisters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think my mixer's motor overheated.

Erin

Sister--Helen said...

Two pots of coffee...OMGoodness...I started drinking more when it was cold here but I put a halt to that thinking maybe it was causing me to loose sleep....I am not sure it had anything to do with it...I make my coffee really weak but one day drank 3 pots! If Kenzie and I go out for breakfast I make sure I just have 1 cup because it is so strong...