Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chrome

I think we like what we are used to and if you take a little time to get used to another way, you will find you like it, too. I use the google browser and I like it best. I have been using it for well over a year. I also use it at school.

I can use the mouse on the lap top, but I do not like a laptop. Why? I have never used it enough to let it me my favorite. Most youngsters prefer laptops and if I used one all the time, I am sure I would too. I use ours to get on the internet and that is all. I have a larger keyboard than Fleta and I still have trouble typing on it!

Granny Renfroe preferred cooking on a wood stove to her electric one! That about gives a comparison to young and old folks. She said she could control the temperature better on her wood stove!

No comments: