Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Book To Read

I just finished In the President's Secret Service by Ronald Kessler. Kennedy was a womanizer. We all knew that. Johnson was sickening. I knew that. Nixon's wife was a sot. They found her crawling around in the bushes, drunk and lost, not able to fine the door. Nixon was just as I thought he was. Jimmy Carter is a fake. he would carry his own bag until the crowd could not see him and then make someone else carry it. he came to work early and slept 2 more hours in his chair. If there was left over food, he would not let the secret service have even a bite. Amy would wad up an entire sleeve of saltines in the floor and tell them to clean it up or else. Rosalyn was nice though. She is smarter than Jimmy. Barbara Bush and Laura Bush were both nice and polite and very accommodating. Ronald Reagan was as nice as he seemed on scene. His wife was a witch. I enjoyed the book. Carter's info surprised me. I never realized he was that much of a fake. Oh, Obama is smoking as much as he ever had. Bill Clinton was a lovable boss. Hillary mean and hateful. Read the book. I enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

When eating out, Bill Clinton had to meet the cooks and dishwashers. At the hotels, he talked to the maids and busboys and remembered their names the next time he met them. He loved the little man was what the the book said. I am not surprised. His wife was the opposite of Bill. I have decided I would never vote for her for anything.

Margie's Musings said...

I would. She is very smart and we need someone very smart as president and I am ready for a woman president. Men have botched it up for too long.

Unknown said...

obviously I would vote for her...I worked very hard to try and get her nominated...now we have a idiot from Alaska that says.." if no else wants to run, I will"

billsee1982 said...

I should be at claytons on friday or saturday, what were your plans this weekend I would love to see you and Larry, Give me a call 480-636-6128 Bill