Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Bees

This Lilac is getting ready to bloom. I wish it were purple like the one Momma had, but it is white.
I worked on this fence row. These flowers are going to be nice next year. They were allowed to be smothered by weeds, but Larry mowed close last year and I have cleaned them and filled in the blank spots.
We bought a load of top soil and I am putting soil in these two beds.
This is the bed I have fixed for Fleta's flower seeds. I am just going to mix them in and hope some grow. I think it is too early for planting those.
This is my Day Lily bed. I added some surprise lilies I dug up.
We also planted potatoes, onions, and radishes. I did not have any lettuce.

1 comment:

none said...

Boy you have been busy...The neighbor just brought me over some healthy oatmeal rasin cookies...3 ...I am waiting till morning coffee to have them...