Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Load of dirt

Today we ordered a dump truck load of top soil. My flower beds all need a scoop or two full. I am going to plant Fleta's seeds in this one...My other beds need dirt too. My Day Lilies are up and many of the beds have flowers coming up. Larry's Mom planted them...the folks here before had a mean dog. I don't know why...but that dog kept all her flowers beat down.

Larry has up two new apartments for the Martins. I am kin to my Daddy I really love them. If it gets warm again I will take a picture.

Patsy, don't think we will be trapping the turtles. I am afraid they would just crawl back to us.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

I think you are just trying to copy me since I got a load of dirt

patsy said...

make turtle soup.

none said...

Laura it's a wonder she did not come over and take yours

Sister--Helen said...

You should be getting spring break soon so you can dig in the dirt...