Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Calling All Sisters!

Fleta and Helen--Erin got this photo somewhere...it says that first girl is ME. Now, Helen, I do not remember being part of a weeding with Vicky Brad...(I think it may be Braddy) with Alice Shaw, Sydney Villines, Pam Powell, Mary Jane Bunch Sharon Walker!! Do you think that first girl is ME? Looks like I would recall this day. Laura says that is not my Momma! I just don't know. What do you think? I am really losing my mind if that is me. Shouldn't I remember the day?

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

The three blondie bees agree it is not their GIGI.

Sister--Fleta said...

No, you are not in the picture. I think the bride is Vicky Brady. I do not remember anyone named Vicky Bradshaw, do you? Vicky Brady was my age,or at least in my class, but she lived close to Alice Shaw, maybe next door. I think someone labeled the picture years after it was taken and put your name on someone else. I think Sharon Walker was in my class also. Pam Powell was younger than me and I remember her as being VERY fat. Was Pam in your grade?

patsy said...

you are not in this photo, that girl on my left could be "shorty", sharon kay powell but you are not there!

Galla Creek said...

Thanks Sisters...I am vindicated. I did not think I was there...how would I forget a wedding. I don't remember a Vickie Brady and doubt I would go to her wedding. Someone just knew I was so nice they wanted me there and wrote my name in!

Galla Creek said...

hey, I am going to search my 10th grade year book for that girl? Maybe I can find her. Don't think I will find me!

Galla Creek said...

I think she is gone by 1966...don't know who she is.