Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday, Monday

I am home today. Laura is having a little surgery to rid herself of the fibroid tumors that all the sisters have. Hopefully, this will keep her from having the big surgery we all had to have.

I had all 3 girls overnight. Ingrid and Sigrid are staying home today, but Astrid had to be at school at 7 this morn for volleyball practice. Siggie and Ingie are still asleep. This will be my last day to miss work.

I am thinking once I retire...I probably will not know Monday from Friday...just another day to enjoy.

Siggie told her school that I was going to home school her next year. We have talked about it. Me in jest but I guess she thought it was a good idea. She is a pretty smart girl. She missed most of her subtraction problems...so she told her Mom that she had a surprise in her book bag and there was no need to look in there. Mom looked so Siggie told her she had a paper in there with a lot of RED marks and she should be proud of the paper because Siggie said she thought the boy across the aisle was trying to copy so she missed them ALL on purpose. Mom did not fall for the story.

2 comments:

patsy said...

bless her heart, I hope this works. I sent janet to a dr. about 5 years ago and he was able to take hers out and it stoped her heavy flow. I guess we all have them.

Sister--Helen said...

I hope Laura is doing good this morning. She is a blessing to all of us and those 3 girls are little angles. Not to take anything away from Erin the best girl and so smart and 2 little munchkins that are so sweet