Saturday, May 19, 2012

Well, Well

I am trying to get my lifetime teaching license and the FBI returned my fingerprint card. My prints are worn off. I am trying again, but what about a life of crime? Is it too late for that?

The 1940 census has revealed that the Coal Miner's daughter was 16 when she married and she made up the story about being 13. There will be other things revealed in that document and I sure will be glad when we have an index to it.

I only have one week left in the work force. Yes, I am sad about leaving a school where I have 'lived' 39 years, but other doors open. Last night I walked around in the Meadow and thought how I had not even really got to enjoy living here in my little garden of Eden...

Going to the grocery. Siggie is staying tonight with us. Rest of the family are on a soccer weekend at Fayetteville.

No comments: