Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's Happening!! Just for Helen!

Here's some pictures around the place!  We only got a sprinkle today and need a rain!
 The top is my Day Lily garden--Forgotten Dreams--is what they are called.
 Here are my two hanging baskets....did not get them from the bottom of the cave.  One is that flowering moss Momma liked and the other is impatients.
 This is a Muscadine that I started last year in my flower garden and it is doing good about ready to set out where and add a trellis.  The flags mark my gourds but I guess it is not hot enough for them.
 Here is the first of the drip system.  The row is tomatoes and I just put them out this weekend.  I planted Park's Whoppers, Beef Masters, Celebrity, Rutgers, Mar-globes, and about 5 that came up volunteer in my  garden.
 Boston Ferns that I bought this weekend.
 Begonias.


 Siggie's garden!  She planted sweet peppers, mild hot peppers, flowers and cilantro.
 Here are the 4 o'clock--Fleta says they are ugly.
 I call this my Grandma Gaddy garden and she grew these on Walnut St. in Harrison, AR.  Someone I know lives on Walnut St. today.

 This is a flower bed I have done nothing to yet.
 Here is my tree with Ivy.  Larry built the flower bed around it and the Ivy has really took off.  The bird love the Ivy.
 My garden and Larry's in the 'afar'.
 Larry is getting ready to plant watermelons.  See that dark strip...that is for the Black Diamonds and some yellow meated melon.  If you really look you can see his corn up.


3 comments:

Erin said...

She lived on Womack not walnut.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, I looked it was Wallis! We were both wrong. At least it started with a w.

Sister--Helen said...

I thought it was willis...I love the moss...want some watermellon....and never heard of most of the tomatoes you planted ....it. is all pretty