Friday, January 3, 2014

New Rig

Eric and Laura got a new car.  They had a 2001 Nissan truck.   Eric was coming home from dropping Ingrid off and someone hit him while he was waiting to pull out on the main drag.  They left the scene.  Luckily, the kids had uninsured motorist.  They decided on a car with good gas milage.  If they need to haul something, they can borrow a truck from us.  This car has 4 doors and the tires are not real, real small so it sets up nicely.  I think Laura said 30 miles to a gallon of gas.  They have to drive just a little bit down a dirt road, but not very far...about a 1/16 of a mile off the hiway I guess.  Anyway, Laura said the gas mileage would be nice as they go a lot.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I think I have bought my last car..ever

Sister--Helen said...

I think I have bought my last car..ever

Sister--Helen said...

Glad the MPG is so good...and looks large enough to haul them all

Galla Creek said...

they have a nissan suv that is bigger. two work have to have two cars.