Friday, April 20, 2018

For The Birds

 Larry made this Blue Bird house last fall.  Blue Birds are there building a nest.
 After the Yellow Finches turn bright yellow, they move on.  I see the brilliant color and know it is their good bye to me.
I will fill the bird feeders today.

I am having two Hummingbirds visit my feeder already.  Mostly, they fight over who owns the food.

Today is Friday.  For 39 years, this was the day I got paid.  It was always a good day and still when I see the 20th, I think "pay day".

It is 54 degrees and  I can not get warm.  Soon, I will be saying it is hot and I can't get cooled off.  My devotional was about "do not be afraid".  The phrase is repeated 70 times in the Bible.  Looks like I could "get it" but 70 x 70 probably would not work for a hard head like me.

I hope your day is perfect.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I seldom get hot and I seldom get cold. I haven't owned a coat since 2004. I finally bought one this spring because of the cruise to Alaska in June. I depend on my body to adjust to the weather.