Sunday, March 29, 2020

Trying to “Walk from Home”

 Phinnie and I are trying to walk from home since I was robbed at the walking trail.  I will not walk there again.  Laura has carried us to Lake Dardanelle a few times.  But I hope to get exercise right here.

The two pictures  are using the pan lense on my new phone.  One is Galla Lake and the other Crow Mt. where I live.

I am afraid sometimes now.  I was never alone until Larry passed. I try to lock my doors.  I am trying to stay in bed and not get up at 2 or 3 in the morning, but it is hard.  Larry was very sick and I am glad he got to cross over.  I never thought this would have been so difficult.  Maybe if I had not been robbed and this sickness had not arrived I would be better, but the best way to describe how I feel is “lost and empty”.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 73:26

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Praying for you, Gigi.

~Amy-Patsy