Friday, August 14, 2020

New Mower

 If you know me, you know I like to take care of myself.  If I stay in the Meadow I have to mow.  Larry had a Badboy mower but it was 10 years old.  I bought a Kubota diesel because he was fixing to get a new mower and said he was getting a diesel so it would last the rest of his life.  Well, from January when he had it serviced that would have not been very long, but I knew I wanted a diesel mower because that’s what he really wanted.  Kubota took one tractor and his old mower in trade.  Now, I must learn to mow with sticks.  I drove it a little but tomorrow I am speaking at my nephew’s memorial and don’t want to sweat my hair cut out.  Hope I don’t end up in Galla Lake or Pond.  I think I can.  I think I can.  Any of my lady friends drive a zero turn?  Laura says it’s easy peasy.




2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Cliff's brother's fifth and final wife bought one like that and refused to let his brother use it. She did all the mowing. I'm sure if she could handle it, you can too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

My brother has a zero turn...it has the tires stick out further than the mower deck:( I mow his lawn:)