Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Grateful

I went to visit my cousin Irene yesterday.  She is very weak, but still counting her blessings.  She has most of children near.  Jannifer takes her places she feels like going, mostly to the Dr. and church.  Her car is on the blink.  I hope she can get it fixed.  Irene doesn’t drive, but others carry her places in her car.  I hope her son Glen can fix it.

Astrid brought me a dozen eggs.  I can’t eat store bought ones.  I had a poached egg on toast for breakfast.

 We have a choice each day to look at the good side of things or the bad.  I am grateful for much today.  I have reliable transportation, am able to sleep most of night, enough money to pay my bills, a warm house, friends like Amy-Patsy who send me supper, little Phinnie who loves me even if I growl at him.  Within His will, all is well with my soul.  What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

~Amy-Patsy said...

We are blessed, aren't we! ~Amy-Patsy