Tuesday, December 28, 2021

New Week

 

January is puzzle time. Sigrid put this one together.  Laura thinks I can.  I have trouble with ones with over 500 pieces as there isn’t room on the card table.  I don’t want dementia or those other dreaded old people diseases and puzzles work the brain.    I do the cryptogram in the Courier and used to do the crossword in the AR Democrat, but that paper is no more.  Do you work puzzles?

Well, since I am the head Gardener here, I am burning sticks and leaves again.  I’m enjoying having a walking partner this week.  Next week Laura will be back at work.   I’ll be on my own once more.  I watched this Fox squirrel while walking.  He was running around looking in all his hiding places for acorns.  I think he’d forgotten where he’d hid his prizes.  I put things away often and then can’t find that good place I put them.  Those puzzles may not be working. 😝😝

Astrid loves her chicks.
Ingrid is glad she has a break from school.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I do puzzles.I have one going right now. I am tired of reading all the time.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We do puzzles in the winter, and have our third one going right now. It is good for the brain! :)