Monday, August 21, 2023

Mowing Done AGAIN

Got mowing done again.  It was really hot work, over 100 degrees!  Bees love the bird bath, poor things.  Limbs keep falling out of my Ray Boyd Walnut trees.  They split during the storm and are slowly falling.  Shingles coming Tuesday!  Getting a new roof soon!

I thought I’d cut the low limbs off this limb that fell today.  It’s still attached a little.  Well it fell farther and hit me in the head and shoulder.  Bent my glasses all out of shape.  Having bad luck today.  So hot when I mowed for hours, I felt literally sick.
Ingrid needed a lab coat.  Doesn’t she look professional.  
Sigrid starts College Wednesday. Greek week has started.  Hope she gets in the group she wants.

 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You better take a day off! Mowing in the terrible heat is awful... maybe it will cool off soon:) Hope you got your glasses straightened out!