Monday, May 6, 2024

Walking

Spied the Tick seed this morning.  Felt someone watching me from the shadows.  She was camouflaged. 

Hope I can get my yard mowed this afternoon.  I tried Saturday but rains came.  Sunday, it rained most of the day.  I’m not complaining but everything is really getting tall.  I sure need to mow.  Things may not dry up though.  

Sister Helen arrived home safely from her flight to visit her Arizona kids.  She had a great visit.  Just a few days.  She left her car at the airport so Sister Fleta didn’t have to pick her up.  It was 11 dollars a day.

May is speeding by.  Wish I had a good book to read.


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You found it! I of course love the color of Tickseed! What no books in reserve? I have to have many waiting in the wings just in case you know...a power outage or something:)