Monday, July 1, 2024

New Shower Head

Enjoyed being with my sisters.  Helen wouldn’t take a picture without make up.  I took her picture on the sly.  I never was one to wear a lot of makeup, but Helen does the whole 9 yards.  She looks good too. I’m hopeless. Fleta was trying to push me off the porch.
Larry redid our bathroom.  He put the shower head where he could shower and wash his hair.  He was 6’9” so it’s really high. Astrid and Logan got me a new one and Logan put it in today.  It’s some lower and I can take the sprayer off and hold it if I wish.
Ingrid made a new door hanger with her new surname today.

 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun times with your sisters! I don't wear makeup either. Lots of people still waste time making up their faces. I like a shower head that detatches we have one in our winter home and we just let it dangle...it was installed with 6 ft plus people in mind:)