Monday, May 11, 2009

Home Sick

I am not home sick. I am at home sick. Going to the Dr.
at 2:00.  All my problems will be addressed of which the
worse is my stomache. Erin thinks it may be my gallbladder.
I just wanted some more pills...but Erin says an upper gi
will be ordered.  I have sleep trouble but again I do not think
there is any cure for this.  I think it was my inheritance from Dad.
Then I have all my joint problems but I think there is nothing they 
can do.  Some other problems that are just too big to share!  

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I thought mine was gallbladder but it was a bleeding ulcer...hopefully you will have the GI done so they can tell

patsy said...

do as erin says.

Anonymous said...

Upper Gi's are outdated. I never said you needed one. I don't know if I trust a doctor that just gives you pills. You are at the age where you need routine colonoscopies and EGDs. Which is what I said you needed.

Erin