Saturday, September 5, 2009

I wants

This is Gilbert's table. I thought it was mine in the little image. We have not got anything moved into the house yet. The table and hutch is the first big thing I plan to move. I am getting a lot of "I wants".
1. I want new kitchen linoleum. The stuff on the floor has been there since 1960s.
2. I want a new stove. It is too dirty to clean Helen.
3. I want a gas stove to heat the house.
4. I want laminent or wood in the entry.
I want, I want, I want

I am going to get the two new stoves. Probably won't get new floor and a lot of other stuff.
I am moving all the jigsaw puzzles this morning to a closet in the living room. There are a lot of closets in this house. That is nice.

Larry has worked outside all week and the place is starting to look different. No tree had been trimmed since we were there in the 1980s. But we still have years of work ahead. Having a lot to do is really a good thing. Having nothing much to do is a bad thing.

Clayton is coming today!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I am all for the new stoves....Old stoves to cook in sometimes are not very good...I vote for a convection oven because the bake so well...I wish I had a gas cook stove...there is no gas in this house...

Sister--Helen said...

I went back and looked at your pictures of the house and the trees look pretty good from what I could see. Some of them were forked almost at the ground and there is nothing you can do about that...So I guess you have never lived in this house?