Saturday, September 26, 2009

Working Hard Everyday

I know the date on the camera is wrong. Erin is here and I can get her to fix it if she will.
Larry is working hard everyday and I guess we will be over in the Meadow in a couple of weeks.
It will take 10 years to get all the stuff done. He has the chain link gone so the yard is open. The metal carport is moved. Trees are trimmed but more to do on them. One blew down this week and he had to cut the entire tree down. We have 2 new ceiling fans, a new butane heater, a new stove for the kitchen. We are going to get a new storm door for the back. He is going to break the garden this week so the dirt will be turned over and ready for spring planting.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

it is pretty there but I have always liked your house you have now..

Galla Creek said...

Everyone says they love the house I have...but they did not grow up a farmer. You can not farm is rocks and trees the sun never hits your head and after 20 years you are in deep depression. I hope someone will come along that loves my rocks and trees house...with 100,000 dollars and I will be able to do a lot in the Meadow.