Monday, October 19, 2009

Moved a few bowls today

I moved three bowls today, Fleta. Momma got me three bowls when Larry and I got married...January, 1971 and she got me three big spoons for the bowls. She said one bowl was for beans, one for potatoes, and the other bowl was just in case you had anything else to cook. The 3 big spoons were for the bowls. The first year, Fleta, I usually only had to use two of the bowls each meal as I did not have anything for the third one. I am glad I have never broken them. I moved them today. I have not moved the 3 big spoons as I am using them here until I move.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Moved 3 bowls...it will take you 10 years to get moved in.....Matter of fact unless you sell the old house you never will....you will move the stuff you want and leave the rest for another day that will never come till you sell...we are not much alike betty...there would be no sleeping till all of the crap I wanted was over there...