Monday, October 26, 2009

My Red Tree

I got my new computer. I did not have to pay anything. Fleta, I got the spider program, the internet ftp program, word, paint shop pro, family tree maker all loaded on it. Sound would not work but after messing with it for a few hours, I got that to work. Paint shop would not install so i copied the entire file on the desktop and looked at the files and hit the one that said install, and tada it installed it. But I don't know why it would not install from the cd. Now, if I can get the web site stuff put in the ftb program. I know that will be hard for me. I will have to call suport for help. You know that number it starts 870 438 ....

They sent my hard drive off and hopefully I will get all my files in about a week.

I like the new operating system. I think it is called 7. It is more like windows xp than vista.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

this is probably Winnie's tree again and you just doctored it up in that program....