Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Cleaner

I first heard of this from Sister Helen. Then I saw a program about Mr. Dyson and his inventions. The vacuum is expensive and I am poor. I saw it at Home Depot for 439. Lowes matches prices and since it was cheaper at the other store they took another 10 per cent off. The other vacuum I have is a Eureka. Well, the first time I used the new cleaner that bucket filled completely up with dust and debris. There is no comparison in the cleaning power of the two vacuums. Queen Clean Helen knows cleaners!

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

and mine is still scuckin along today getting bucket after bucket full. I have no idea where it all comes from....Also there is a steam floor cleaner for tyle, wood and vinal (sp) called the shark steamer. It is purple and gray. sells for about 70 and it is well worth it. I have had several floor steamers more expensive and they do not hold a candle to this one....The new onea by shark have a doubble side and sell for abput 100. I think I will try it next time, mine is getting old and has had a lot of use...

But my best ever cleaning tip ever is BABY WIPES...to clean cieling fans and baseboards they can not be beat...also the top of a frig...try them you will be amazed.. and they are cheap..

Erin said...

momma doesn't clean that stuff helen. I have the shark, bought it at big lots. the new one is 149 and i'm not spending that much money on a fancy mop.

Galla Creek said...

Helen, I will try the baby wipes.

Sister--Helen said...

Erin...I just saw the shark, new one, out here at Big n Lots last weekend for 79 bucks....I might ought to go buy it cause that sounds like a deal...Erin does your Shark clean good? Missy, I and now Kris all have one. I am not sure Kris has used hers yet I hope it is a good one too