Sunday, January 8, 2012

We Celebrated The Big Day--No Elvis Party

Greta can move it, move it move it!
Sigrid wanted to read to Clayton but he did not have time to sit still. She said she felt she deserved an apology. I listened and this is another Powell reader!
We had lunch and it so so good. Laura made beef stew and we had gooey yellow cake. Erin brought cookies and pinwheels. The best part was..............
I did not have to cook!

Ingrid is a very, very good reader! Way beyond 4th grade level. She reads huge books and goes into her room and stays alone for hours with her book. Does that sound like anyone, Patsy?

Laura played batman with Clayton. He needed a car so Laura said here is Siggie's Barbie car with two girls in it. They had to dish those girls as he said no Barbies allowed in Batman's world.
Astrid was quiet as usual and her beautiful qualities lit up the room!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I love Gretas dress ...Clayton is a mess I can tell ....Siggy was the boss as always ....Ingrid is smart ...Astrid is an old soul ..Laura and Erin are beautiful as always and great cooks ...I am envious. Glad had a great day .. :-) I miss you, sister.