Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Erin is a scanning demon!

I store my photos in boxes--plastic. Erin took one box and scanned in what she wanted and stored the scans on an external drive. (Remember she is just like Fleta.) She came this weekend and brought me a non stick skillet for my birthday. She got me one for Mother's Day and I told her it was nice but I wanted the medium sized one as for me and Larry that one is the size I need. I kept the one she got me for it was a very, very nice one. I just put it up. For by birthday....I got another one almost identical to the one I got in May. She always says I can trade it, but this one was nice too so I put it up. I told her THE ONE I WANT IS the 8 INCH ONE. I am thinking maybe I will get if XMAS. Or maybe another one like the two I have!

Erin sent me this photo as it was in the box she took. She has already scanned in the entire box of pictures. She said there were a bunch of Helen's kids. I don't know the year of this picture but there is a dog laying behind me. Maybe a Beagle as Dad liked to have them. I have on clothes Aunt Helen gave us. They were always tight on me because I chubbier than she...well, she was thin. I remember squeezing into this wool skirt and I loved the black jacket with the big buttons.

After Fleta went to work, we did not get so excited over Helen's clothes sharing. Fleta took care of all of us. Sort of like...........happy days are here again. We went to the movies, had good things to eat, got new clothes while Fleta stood on a coke box at Tysons and pulled crops...
btw, Patsy, this is all true!! teehee

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I can't tell what the dog is remember Debby had a little black chawahwa...thats not spelled right...and Dad had small fox dogs...we did often have beagles...Post those old pics I want to see them..

Galla Creek said...

Erin is at Harrison...pictures there. She sent this one to my new phone.

Erin said...

Helen, I've put them all on shutterfly http://waterfallfreak.shutterfly.com password boogerbait

Sister--Helen said...

Erin I will be right there

Sister--Helen said...

A scanning deamon I recon....they are great...I loved them thank you so much erin!!!!