Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moore Cemetery Decoration Day

Today we went to the Moore Decoration. This is where Granny Renfroe's family is buried. Larry's Mom is there and many of his father's family. Everyone there always knows who Larry is. Today Erin heard a lady talking about the tall man in the purple shirt and the beautiful lady beside him. (Well, guess you know it was Laura as I was off taking photos of headstones....yes, I know that would not have been the conversation overheard if I were there!)

We enjoyed the day and had a picnic on Hiway 7 park afterward. These are a few of Erin's pictures. I forgot to put my card in my camera! Dah! You are not surprised...but Laura let me carry her big camera and take photos. She will put them on a disk for me. My pictures are of the dead people...Erin's are always better!















2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

beautiful photos

Sister--Helen said...

The picture of Greta by the fence is as good as any professional picture I have ever seen