Monday, July 16, 2012

So Glad Sister Did Not Send A Goat!

I got my gift from Patsy and oh, I do love it. It will last the rest of my life, is just the right size and has such a nice curved long handle. I am trying to season it on top of the stove. I will let it set there and do it a while each day for a few weeks. I think it will work. Siggie will love the rock. I took a picture but it was too dark to post and I am too lazy to do it again right now!

I got another surprise today! My Surprise Lilies are starting to bloom. I have a bunch of them and they are all so beautiful.



2 comments:

patsy said...

i alaways put mine in the oven when i was bakeing bread to season the skillet.
the OBI is still there one of Mr. Levins granddaughter owns it now and they have posted photos of the building.
You would not be able to see the road unless you knew where it was. it is on the top of mt. manito.

patsy said...

http://www.ywamozarks.com/campusheritage.php OBI