Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Greta's Coming

Clayton is adjusting to school and Greta is missing his company at home. They are coming this weekend. Sept. 1 is Laura's birthday--38 and Alivia Jane--1! I hope Alivia is a blessing to her family as Laura has been in my life.

Friday I am going to Siggie's school for lunch! Astrid plays volleyball today and Thursday! We got a couple of little showers on our fall garden and a big rain is coming our way for Thursday and Friday they say!

September will be here this weekend. I plan to enjoy the month piddling and doing as I want. I have read a non fiction book about the Hatfields and McCoys. They made a movie out of the story of these fueders. The book documented all the epidsodes of the families. Wow, I knew of some of the stuff but not all. Now I have a new book about Bill Clinton and it is starting out interesting. Each chapter is about him and written by those who knew him. I am in Hope, AR now and the comments are from neighbors and relatives of his Grandparents who had a grocery store there in the black part of town.

When the light finally fills the outdoors, I am going to walk. It really helps my knees. They ached yesterday and today because of the moisture I suppose. Humidity causes them to hurt more...

Love you all and hope your day is filled with good things.

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

Astrid's game is Wednesday at 4 and you are suppose to come!

patsy said...

i guess you will be busy, ball games and swim meets and hound dogs. how did you manage to work all thoes years?

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...

machine went crazy posted 5 times, may do it again we will see.

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.