Friday, August 10, 2012

School Rules

When Laura and Eric went to Minneapolis to see Grandpa Howard, the girls got to school shop. I paid for a few of their things but not nearly all these clothes. They got things for fall and winter not for the start of school. Siggie has a bunch of clothes Erin got for her and also a bunch the girls pass down. So she did not need as many things to wear. Plus she really does not care a lot about it. They have a new puppy and that is more her speed. Ingie and Siggie had lights set up for the style show and we had coffee and cookies. Pop asked Ingie why she had the black bra over her top...we told him that was a mustache not a bra. Siggie got a teddy bear because she got shorted on clothes.
We enjoyed see what they will wear to school this year. You don't have to look at all of them but I am sure you will want to. Astrid is 12 and already 5'5" tall. She wears a 9 to 10 shoe. Ingie is tall for her age but not in Astrid's range and her foot is smaller. Siggie is slim to the point of being skinny. They are special girls and I love them all three. I am not taking credit for all these clothes...just a couple of outfits each.


























4 comments:

patsy said...

beatiful girls.

Sister--Helen said...

ooooh Hollister, I love that brand. I was able to pick up 6 pair of new looking Hollister jean shorts for Missy for a buck apiece last year on dollar day at good will.

Sister--Helen said...

ooooh Hollister, I love that brand. I was able to pick up 6 pair of new looking Hollister jean shorts for Missy for a buck apiece last year on dollar day at good will.

Sister--Helen said...

I loved the cookies siggy had best... and ingrids slouch legged pants with the bright orange top and of course the hoodie astrid got...they all look beautiful...Astrid nis an inch taller than I ever was and 2 inches taller than me now since my shrinkage..