Monday, August 20, 2012

Today

Look what Greg has been doing.
Erin sent a message that she is so pleased with all they have gotten done this weekend. They bought these cabinets off Craig's list, but Greg has to build a few and they will get doors or Greg will make them match. You can see she has her tile in and has a new ref and new microwave above the stove. She really wanted a pantry and she showed me how big it was by crawling in it.

I have a new plan when I knees hurt. I get up and walk somewhere. It works wonders. I walked to the lake and saw the geese and then in the front yard I noticed the Robins were back.

It was cooler today and I made corn bread in my Patsy skillet....you can see it worked good. Did not stick and I think all the heating I have done with grease in has worked.
We have been blessed with a couple of rains and our garden is up. We put the stuff around it anew to keep the deer out. We got it at the Co-op. I think it was about $20 a sack. It worked last night. I heard Cora barking so I know the ugly varmits were out there. They stayed out of the garden


1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Well I hate to say it but I will that is a REALLY WIDE cabinet.....they need it with those 2 kids