Monday, April 3, 2023

Pretty Chicks

These are two of Astrid’s hen.  I think they are both so pretty.  

It was sunny this afternoon.  I crocheted two baby hats to finish the set I was working on for Logan’s sister.  I have no books to read.  Today I sat outside in the sun for an hour or two.  

Sigrid was asked to be a pharmacy tech at her little job.  She’ll have to do a few educational things, be finger printed, background checked.  She is 18 and can now apply to be a technician.  They asked her.  I thought it was quite a complement.  Basically, what she will do is count pills, but also she’ll get a raise. Proud of her.  

Ingrid is preparing to move to Conway.  The Nuclear Medicine degree she is getting is through Baptist Hospital in Little Rock.  She is still enrolled in the same College, ATU, but the site will change.  It starts in July.  

Astrid is liking her job at the Hospital.  She is a really a hard worker and I’m sure they are glad to have her working for them.  

This week Astrid turns 23 and Ada 4.  They were almost born on the same day.  Ada April 6 and Astrid April 7!

I will try to push mow the sides of my lane this week and soon will have to mow the yard.  I don’t like to mow the big acreage until I can mow it all. Places need mowing now, but I will try to wait a little longer.

I hope I can get my hair cut this week.  It’s straggly.  

 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Very pretty hens!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty hens! Your Grands are such a wide variety of ages...ours all came within five years of each other. We have a birthday this week also. Miss Paige will be 24:)