Friday, April 14, 2023

Rationale

Yesterday, I heard tap, tap on my door, almost dark.  Is that the wind, I wondered!  No, my sweet Sigrid was there with a white rose for me🤍 She’s an uplifter🤍

Laura saves her old bread for the ladies.  Today the chickens feasted.  The way they clucked said, “happy”.

I moved my lounge chair to the sun and read today.  My book is growing up Amish.  It’s really interesting.  My rationale for lying in the sun was “I did a lot of work yesterday”.  I used my Dollie and moved a pile of chain link.  I cleaned some on Larry’s shop by the house.  It’s been over 3 years.  I couldn't touch it, but I have to get my chin up and go.  I’ve put things in the trash that I will never use, but he treasured.  This is hard work mentally and physically so today I’m warming my bones and reading my book.  I’m also reading “The Queen”.  It’s about the clothes Queen Elizabeth chose and how her style evolved.  It’s good too.   
 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sounds like you have tackled a big job, I am sure it is very hard going through your husbands old shop. Like you said Chin up and carry on!