Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Out the Door


Ingrid starts her internship today at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock.  I hope it’s a great day for her.  Astrid starts her new job July 17th.  Some days Astrid will be in Conway where Ingrid lives.  Maybe they’ll have lunch together on occasion.  In August, Siggie will start her College career.  All three are beginning new chapters in their grown up life.  I pray for blessing to grace their lives.  That’s all I can do!

Greta will be in grade 7 this fall.  A big step in her school days.  She’ll get to be in an athletic class!  She’s playing basketball and soccer.  She decided cross county was not her thing.  Clayton starts grade 10.  He’s working at Harrison Armory some each day.  He’s saving money for a computer.  Ada’s speech has improved.  She will be in preschool one more year.  Then kindergarten! She has a great imagination and loves everyone.  I’m praying “the world” does not destroy her joy.

Insurance says I get a new roof.  I hope this one does not leak before they get the new one on.  Going to see my sisters tomorrow.   


2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

You have such lovely and bright grandchildren!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope the new adventures for your Grands are all happy ones! Fun to watch them grow up:)