Friday, July 28, 2023

Test


 To see how long you will live!  You start with 10 points and substrate for your boo boos.

You begin the test with a score of 10 and subtract points on your way up and down for doing the following: 

Hand used for support: -1 point 

Knee used for support: -1 point 

Forearm used for support: -1 point 

One hand on knee or thigh: -1 point 

Side of leg used for support: -1 point

If you score 0 to 3, you have a poor chance to live long.  Best odds come with scoring 8 to 10.  I scored 7.  I touched both knees getting up and one hand.

I want Laura, Erin and Fleta to try this.  Helen, you better not attempt it without someone at your house to help you rise.

7 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I lose... I use one hand getting down and both hands on the floor to get up. Oh well:)

Margie's Musings said...

The only thing I have a problem with is getting up out of my recliner without putting my hands on the arms of the chair.

Laura said...

I got a 10

Galla Creek said...

I’m not surprised

Erin said...

I scored 8 but I was drunk. Do I get extra points?

Sister--Helen said...

Well I used a hand getting down and a hand and knee getting up isn’t that a 7 just like u older sister

Sister--Helen said...

Laura u were not asked to participate