Saturday, July 8, 2023

Well

Give without expecting something.  Like with Ada.  I really expect nothing from her.  Her smile is a reward though.  Trusting is hard for me.  I waver a lot.  Forgiving comes with time.  Lots of things I thought I could never forgive, now seem trivial.  I interrupt.  I’m working on this though.  I want to be a good listener.  I enjoyed thinking about the 10 items.
Helen showed me how she will lookin her coffin.  I’m to pull the sheet she embroidered up so just her arms and head show.  I can do it, but it’ll not be easy.  She has her clothes inside ready.  I’m being cremated and don’t want a service at all.  Everyone is different.  It’s okay.
 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Helen is all set to go! I shall be cremated too...I would like a graveside service and a potluck picnic:) But then I won't know if they do or don't ...and thats ok too.
I interrupt my husband many times...he needs to be a better listener!
I have just a couple of bank things to straighten out and then our final wills and wishes are in place. I feel better about that.