Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas Salad

Ada sent Santa a letter.  She’s listed on the nice list but Erin explained that when she threw a tantrum at school and refused to take a nap Santa might move her to the naughty list. She’s really excited about Santa bringing her a doll house.
Laura made this salad and brought me a bowl for lunch.  I don’t make salad a lot because it isn’t good unless you add good stuff to it and it’s expensive to buy several things for a salad.  It ruins before I can eat it all.  I don’t like those salads in a bag.  She called the “Christmas Salad”.  I ate every bite of what she brought me.

 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like salads too, here at Jens we often have a salad...she makes some good ones with pears and then with the pomagranate seed too...sometimes strawberries. I agree salad is best shared:)

Sister--Helen said...

Kimberly made a salad the other day and cut everything up a really small and it was delicious. Sounded like a lot of trouble to me.